Code of Conduct
As a member of Sheffield Bruins Baseball Club, I recognise that I must fulfil my obligations to the club,
● Showing respect for all individuals’ regardless of age, gender, ability, race, religious beliefs or
● Keeping up-to-date with the training and fixtures schedules and posting my availability as
soon as possible.
● To attend all training sessions and fixtures at the designated time, where availability has been
● To inform the Manager or designated person in-charge if unavailable to attend a training
session or fixture.
● To purchase all required kit / uniform and to wear it when applicable.
● To carry out assigned role(s) during the set-up and taking-down of field equipment before and
after home games.
● To look after all team equipment and maintain organisation within the dugout.